Electronicsforu.com is the digital avatar of Electronics For You (EFY) magazine. EFY was launched in 1969, and is counted amongst the leading publications in the fields of electronics and technology—across the globe.
Electronics For You is driven by the mission to enable its audience to benefit from the latest technology—be it as an organisation, individual or a nation. The magazine is loved by a wide range of readers, who have one thing in common—a serious interest in technology.
EFY’s readers are:
- Senior technology decision-makers (enterprise, SMEs and government)
- Senior business decision-makers (organisations connected with electronics)
- R&D professionals
- Product design and circuit design professionals
- Test and maintenance professionals
- DIYers (aka Makers)
- Budding engineers
While Electronics For You touches upon a very wide range of topics under the ‘technology’ umbrella, some of the regular subjects it covers are:
- Technology Trends (latest applications and innovations powered by electronics)
- Trends: Design of Electronics Circuits and Products
- Trends: Test and Measurement Equipment
- Trends: Telecom
- Trends: Consumer Electronics
- Do It Yourself (DIY) Circuits and Projects
- Buyers’ Guide for R&D Labs and Manufacturing Firms
- Showcase: Innovations
- Dilin Anand (senior assistant editor)
- Abhimanyu Rathore (EFY content specialist)
- Shanosh Kumar (technology journalist)
- Saurabh Durgapal (technology journalist)
You can contact us at this page.