Be inspired to invent the future with latest update at new, lower price
28 September 2016, Bangalore: element14, in partnership with Altium,has released version 1.2 of Altium Circuit Studio. Built on 30 years of Altium R&D experience, Circuit Studio is a professional PCB design tool that is ready to pick-up and go. With powerful schematic capture, feature-rich PCB editing and centralised component management it will inspire designers to invent the future, instead of being preoccupied with just making it work.
Now, in order to make Circuit Studio more accessible to PCB designers, it is available at a new affordable price of $995.
Altium Circuit Studio is a complete PCB design system with a balanced blend of powerful features and intuitive interfaces, making it easier than ever for designer to achieve perfection in their design process, for example:
- Design Rule Driven Interactive Routing enables designers to quickly and efficiently route without worrying about breaking any preset design rules.
- Built-In Auto router Engine provides the routes from one pin to another automatically based on predetermined rules set by the designer, allowing more time to focus on other aspects of the design.
- Powerful Native 3D PCB Visualization Engine allows designers to ensure their boards fit their mechanical enclosures the first time, effectively reducing design spins and saving precious time and resources.
The latest version of the Altium Circuit Studio software includes improvements to usability and increased functionality including:
- Pad objects now support square and slotted holes
- Subversion (SVN) support
- Ability to generate an EDIF Netlist
- Additional Schematic and PCB shortcut keys for common object placement commands
- Rearranging library documents within the Projects Panel improved
The knowledge and support center for Altium Circuit Studio has also been improved and can be found within the element14 community. This new location for the knowledge center enable users to draw on the experience of over 400,000 community members, take part in Road Tests and learn more about the product with Quick Start webinars.
“The latest release of Circuit Studio represents a very competitive solution in the low end market space for PCB design tools” said Matt Schwaiger, VP of Customer Success at Altium. “With a reduction in price, enhanced product road map, and increased support Circuit Studio will become the defacto tool for PCB designers.”
To learn more about Circuit Studio v1.2 click here.
element14 offers the latest products, software and solutions from trusted supplier partners through 43 local language transactional websites. The element14 Community allows buyers and engineers to access a wide range of independent technical information, tools and the latest resources. The element14 Design Center provides customers with a streamlined software selection and purchasing experience for all the main categories of design software, offers free software trials and multiple delivery options, including instantaneous eDelivery.