EFY’s mission is to accelerate the creation of world-class engineers.
We aim to achieve our vision, by keeping our readers abreast of all the notable updates in the world of electronics. Electronics For You is the engineering community’s passport to the bleeding-edge world of electronics and technology.
Training for Technology Journalism
- Department: Editorial
- Location: Bengaluru
- Type: Student
- Duration: 6 months
- Timing: 9.30AM – 5.30PM
- Seats: 2
Students will be trained to create and grow current and new sections of editorial content for the technology and engineering segment. You will be trained within the content development team to write researched articles, stories and news items on electronics and technology. You will contribute to developing a rich and curated collection of content that covers the spectrum of verticals that we focus on. High performers may also be given the opportunity to drive a new vertical.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent English communication skills
- Familiarity with using MS Office, Open Office for word processing
- Familiarity with or degree in electronics engineering, communication systems, or computer science engineering
- Ability to relocate to Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Tuition fees for this course is Rs. 60,000
- 100% scholarship is open to students who who are able to prove distinctly superior tech writing skills. Such students will be eligible for a tuition fee waiver. Please email email@example.com regarding this.
Since this is an on-job training programme, you will be awarded with a work experience certificate of six months at the conclusion of the programme. We may select students for internal hiring depending on their performance during the course.