Industry Leading Keysight Electronics Test & Measurement Products and Platforms
Measure with Confidence. Order with Ease. Move the technology forward with keysight.
At Keysight Technologies, we are committed to enable you achieve electronic breakthroughs faster at a lower cost. We will help you take the lead-from evolution to revolution to reality. Choosing the right measurement equipment is essential and that choice has implications lasting years. Keysight's breadth and depth of product and service offerings, technical expertse, and history of trust and integrity provides you with industry leading options and solutions. Whatever your industry and application - ellectronics, electrical, installation and maintenance, wireless communications, aerospace and defense, or industrial process testing - we have a wide range of test tools for you. What's more! Most of the Keysight products and test platforms are now available at GeM (Government e-Marketplace).
ABOUT GOVERNMENT E-MARKETPLACE (GeM)
Based on recommendations of Group of Secretaries made to Hon’ble Prime Minister, the Government decided that GeM SPV will create a one stop Government eMarketplace (GeM) to facilitate online procurement of common use Goods & Services required by various Government Departments / Organizations / PSUs. GeM aims to enhance transparency, efficiency and speed in public procurement. It provides the tools of e-bidding, reverse e-auction and demand aggregation to facilitate the government users achieve the best value for their money.
The purchases through GeM by Government users have been authorized and made mandatory by Ministry of Finance by adding a new Rule No. 149 in the General Financial Rules, 2017.
ABOUT GeM SPV
Special purpose Vehicle to be called Government e-marketplace (GeM SPV) as the National Public Procurement Portal as section 8 Company registered under the companies Act, 2013 for providing procurement of goods and services required by Central & State Government organizations. GeM SPV shall provide an end-to-end online Marketplace for Central and State Government Ministries / Departments. Central & State Public Undertakings (CPSUs & SPSUs). Autonomous institutions and Local bodies, for procurement of common use goods & services in transparent and efficient manner.
GeM ADVANTAGES FOR BUYERS
- Offers rich listing of products for individual categories of Goods/Services.
- Makes available in search, compare, select and buy facility.
- Enables buying of Goods and Services online as and when required.
- Provides transparency and ease of buying.
- Ensures continuous vendor rating system.
- Up-to-date user-friendly dashboard for buying, monitoring supplies and payments.
- Provision of easy return policy.
- Search with option to provide multiple consignee locations and quantity after authentication
- Order Process redesigned for ease of use.
- Provision to generate multiple bills for one single order.
- Multiple CRAC to be generated on the basis of the invoice generated for one order
- Bunching for products is available for Biding.
RULE 149 - GOVERNMENT e-MARKET PLACE (GeM)
DGS&D or any other agency authorized by the Government will host an online Government e-Marketplace (GeM) for common use Goods and Services. DGS&D will ensure adequate publicity including periodic advertisement of the items to be procured through GeM for the prospective suppliers. The Procurement of Goods and Services by Ministries or Departments will be mandatory for Goods or Services available on GeM. The credentials of suppliers on GeM shall be certified by DGS&D. The procuring authorities will certify the reasonability of rates. The GeM portal shall be utilized by the Government buyers for direct on-line purchases as under -
- Up to Rs.50,000/- through any of the available suppliers on the GeM, meeting the requisite quality, specification and delivery period.
- Above Rs.50,000/- and up to Rs.30,00,000/- through the GeM Seller having lowest price amongst the available sellers, of at least three different manufacturers, on GeM, meeting the requisite quality, specification and delivery period. The tools for online bidding and online reverse auction available on GeM can be used by the Buyer if decided by the competent authority.
- Above Rs.30,00,000/- through the supplier having lowest price meeting the requisite quality, specification and delivery period after mandatorily obtaining bids, using online bidding or reverse auction tool provided on GeM.
- The invitation for the online e-bidding/reverse auction will be available to all the existing Sellers or other Sellers registered on the portal and who have offered their goods/services under the particular product/service category, as per terms and conditions of GeM.
- The above mentioned monetary ceiling is applicable only for purchases made through GeM. For purchases, if any, outside GeM, relevant GFR Rules shall apply.
- The Ministries/Departments shall work out their procurement requirements of Goods and Services on either “OPEX” model or “CAPEX” model as per their requirement/ suitability at the time of preparation of Budget Estimates (BE) and shall project their Annual Procurement Plan of goods and services on GeM portal within 30 days of Budget approval.
- The Government Buyers may ascertain the reasonableness of prices before placement of order using the Business Analytics (BA) tools available on GeM including the Last Purchase Price on GeM, Department’s own Last Purchase Price etc.
- A demand for goods shall not be divided into small quantities to make piecemeal purchases to avoid procurement through L-1 Buying / bidding / reverse auction on GeM or the necessity of obtaining the sanction of higher authorities required with reference to the estimated value of the total demand.